SECTION 1- APPLICABILITY
The information we collect may include a variety of personal data collected about our users so we can provide you with a good user experience. Some of the information that is collected may be automatically for the different protocols that have been introduced over the years.
SECTION 2- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The range of information that we may collect from our users may include:
Information That Is Collected At The Time Of Registration
- Your full name.
- Your phone number (optional).
- Your e-mail address.
- Your IP address.
- Your geographical location.
- Your state, city, and country.
- Your home address.
- Credit card information.
- Language information.
Data Collected During The Use Of Services
There may be some information collection that will be collected automatically. This information will be used to make our services better. Most of such information will be collected through cookies and you can opt-out of it if you wish. The complete details have been described below.
Monitoring User Activity
We may, at our own discretion, monitor the user activity and communications that take place on our service, such as messaging or notes, in order to protect our users and monitor the workflow of our service. You do hereby confirm that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to any such communications or postings, and you expressly consent to such monitoring.
SECTION 3- COOKIES AND DATA COLLECTION POLICY
What Is A Cookie?
Cookies & Data Are Collected Automatically.
We may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you use our website and use our services such as browsing or shopping. For example, let’s say, when you visit our website we may send one or more cookies to your computer that identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the service (e.g., the pages you view, the web-links you click, how often you access the service, and other actions you take on the service), and allow us to track the usage of your account of our service over time. This only helps us to make your experience better and gives us insights on how to improve our service quality for the future. We may also collect log files information about your browser or mobile device each time you log in to access the service. The information in the log file may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, type of browser you use, information about your cell phone device, referring / exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks and how you communicate with the links on the service, domain addresses, pages viewed, and other such information. The information allows us for more accurate reporting and improvement of the service.
In short, data analytics is the science of examining data and drawing conclusions about that information by applying algorithms to derive insights. Thus, to do that we may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic data and users’ trends for the services. These software and tools may collect information sent by your browser or cellphone, including the trends you have been associating with, visiting pages, your use of third party API, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the service.
When you access our Service by or through a cellphone and phone browser, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification number associated with your cellphone, mobile network, device type (cellphone, tablet, etc.) and manufacturer, your phone number, and, depending on your cellphone settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates or similar information regarding the location of your cellphone.
We may use this data collected through cookies and cellphone usage, log file, device identifiers, location data, and clear gifs information to:
(a) remember this information so, you will not have to re-enter and re-login every time you visit or use our services;
(b) provide custom, personalized information, and content, including pop up messages and notifications;
(c) monitoring of our service and find out how effective it is;
(d) monitor traffic reports and visitors’ information and finding out the key demographics patterns to see the global usage of our service and products;
(e) diagnose or fix problems that are related to our services; and
(f) other work that may enhance the quality of our service.
SECTION 4- WHICH COOKIES OUR SERVICES MAY USE
- A) Account-Related Cookies
- B) Login Related Cookies
- C) Email Newsletters Related Cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- D) Orders Processing Related Cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- E) Forms Related Cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact-us pages (https://aligner-buddy.com/contact/) or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
SECTION 5- DISABLING COOKIES
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
SECTION 6: THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media websites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
SECTION 7- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We know that data security is important. It’s important to us, it’s important to you. We use specific safeguards to protect and secure your personal information and other information. This goes for both the app and the website’s data protection. We care and protect your information with extreme caution and with high focus. However, no security system is unreachable and thus we cannot guarantee the safety of your personal information. Please read more about it in our Disclaimer.
SECTION 8- PRIVACY OF CHILDREN AND PARENTS ACCOUNTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH COPPA ACT.
COPPA means The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. This act was enacted in 1998 and under this act, all the measurements have been made to protect the information for children, specifically children under 13. The main focus of the COPPA act is to put parents in control of the information which their children may be having access to. Our website does not knowingly collect information from the children who are under 13 years of age. And we do not knowingly collect, store, maintain, or use personally identifiable information from kids or children under age 13. If you are under 13, you should never provide us with any personal information, nor should you be using our website and our services. If a parent or guardian is aware that the kid or the child has provided us personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us on the contact information provided on our website or through the email given below. If we confirm that such information has been collected, we will take all reasonable measures to delete that information from our system as soon as possible. If you are a parent or guardian of a child whose information is being collected on our website please contact us at [email protected].
SECTION 10: CONTACT US
Email: [email protected]